"TEBx" of Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is the first medical platform to be launched through a Saudi governmental university and receive the accreditation of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. TEBx is dedicated to serve the health sector and targets health practitioners and specialists, both locally and in the Arab world by providing them with electronic courses, programs, conferences, seminars and virtual meetings to develop skills in the health field.
TEBx offer various courses and programs covering academic, professional and general health topics in both Arabic and English provided by distinguished experts and based on international quality standards.
TEBx aims as well to support community initiatives and establish partnerships with hospitals, universities and local and international health institutions to enrich local content, in order to achieve the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030 vision in strategic partnerships and human capacity development.
To become an effective and influential partner in developing the skills and knowledge of health practitioners locally and regionally.
To provide professional courses and programs in the health field based on international quality standards.
• Social responsibility
• Free courses (with free completion certificate)
• Free courses (with paid completion certificate)
• Paid courses (with certificate of completion)
• Accredited professional courses by the Saudi Health Commission
• National and International Conferences (with free/ paid certificate)
• Expert blogs
• Health practitioners in the health field.
• Students and faculty members of Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University.
• Students and faculty members of local, regional and international universities.
• Local community in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.